Who We Are
AntiSocial Solutions is a full-service digital marketing agency made up of people who love to create. Our work spans industries; we produce cinematic media pieces and conceptual campaigns for great brands across the globe. As a division of Thinkingbox, we have offices located in Vancouver, Toronto, New York City, Salt Lake City, and Los Angeles. You’ll be joining a truly diverse, international, and supremely talented group of people who craft campaigns and provide solutions for the world’s top brands. We love our culture and the natural collaboration that happens in and around our five offices, from dog parties to happy hour Fridays, we maintain a vibrant work environment. However, for one month a year we encourage our people to explore the world. Try working from another office or even the beaches of Bali and expand your worldview, then bring that experience back to the team.
AntiSocial is searching for a Media New Business Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading new business for our paid media department. The candidate will have proven experience driving strong paid media business growth as well as have agency experience. The candidate will be responsible for proactive outreach and generating strong relationships with new and existing clients.
What You'll Be Doing
- Lead new business development for media department, sourcing and reaching out to potential clients
- Prepare and present strategic marketing proposals/solutions to new potential clients as well as current clients
- Identify areas of opportunity for full-service projects, providing holistic, marketing solutions across media, analytics, social, creative, content, etc.
- Build and grow revenue within current agency clients, and potential clients
- Leverage existing personal network of contacts and relationships at major companies to drive business growth
- Collaborate with all AntiSocial teams to support revenue growth and integration efforts
- Rapidly acquire a thorough understanding of all AntiSocial’s digital offerings and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Constantly challenge the status quo to drive maximum value for clients and partners.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and internal weekly status meetings
- Assist in developing client presentations
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Maintain superior industry knowledge relating to trends, platforms, opportunities and relationship management
- 4+ years of digital media sales experience, or relevant digital buying or planning experience
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem - understands the importance of paid media but also understands the importance of a holistic digital ecosystem (how creative, organic, brand, and digital all work together)
- Strong understanding of Google Ads, Facebook Ads,
- Understanding of LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Programmatic Ads an asset
- Proactive with staying up to date with industry trends and changes
- Proven track record of growing accounts and client relationships
- Self-motivated to learn, problem-solve and manage priorities
- Detail-oriented focused and organized
- Consistent results in achieving revenue goals
- Established industry relationships on the client and agency side
- Ability to conceive and implement unique and creative sales approaches
- Thorough understanding of the digital media landscapes
- Ability to conceptualize creative solutions with a focus on storytelling through social media
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong communicator, able to excel in a fast-paced team environment
- Superior skills and direct working knowledge of the digital media sales cycle, including video, social, and content marketing
- Strong organization skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must have great interpersonal skills, team builder and team player; an ability to relate professionally within all levels of the organization
- Confident user of GSuite
- Diploma/degree, post-grad certification in Media or Advertising an asset
Here at AntiSocial Solutions, we are committed to building an environment where our employees continuously feel included, valued and heard. Diversity is our creative strength and it’s a combination of our unique experiences and perspectives that make for some of the best problem-solving. The result? Creativity, growth and innovation. We strongly encourage all applicants, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, or gender identity to apply.
Thank you for taking the time to apply with the Thinkingbox family! Please remember to include your resume and links to your online portfolio with your application. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. Do note however that all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities!